About the LDR Role:
The Lead Development Representative (LDR) is the linchpin of successful lead generation and lead nurturing at KTS Networks. Unlike traditional Inside Sales roles, the Lead Development Representative is a hybrid role that combines the creativity and online skillset of a digital marketer with the potential for additional earnings found in sales. The LDR fills a vital role of attracting, nurturing and qualifying opportunities that result in a sales-ready conversation with the sales team.
Successful candidates will raise awareness and consideration for KTS Networks products and services with the goal of handing a warm lead to the relevant sales team members. In the process of generating awareness, the LDR will own and execute specific strategies around inbound lead generation, digital tracking and outbound lead qualification. This individual will be responsible for creating and providing education around customer pain points, messaging around specific buying cycles and creating nurture paths designed to move prospects further into the buying cycle.
This is a chance for a digital-focused marketing professional to combine the best of inbound marketing with the spoils of sales resulting in a lucrative career in high-tech revenue generation.
- Create and track online digital experiences designed to attract relevant buyers to KTS Networks
- Must be willing to pick up the phone and call prospects who have “raised their hand” and/or shown interest
- Take ownership and maintain the digital and online presence of KTS Networks (web expertise not a requirement)
- Build rapport with contacts by offering resources (webinar invitations, white papers, relevant blog articles, etc.) and understanding where the prospect is in the buying process
- Research accounts and identify key players to further develop opportunities within an account
- Identifying the key decision-makers at potential institutions, and effectively communicate our value proposition to these key individuals
- Identifying buyer’s needs and uncover potential opportunities that KTS Networks can solve
- Gather key information to update the CRM system and assign a nurture path and follow-up strategy
- Identifying opportunities from target accounts, and effectively communicate these potential opportunities to the right team members
- Must be willing to provide closed-loop feedback back to the management and sales team to ensure continuous process optimization
Skill Set Requirements:
We can teach you many of the things you will need to know about the IT Industry, but you must already know how to manage your time, build strong and long-lasting relationships with customers, and possess the desire to achieve results.
This position requires the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree; Business, Marketing, or Technology related area preferred
- Professional experience in digital marketing and sales support
- Experience using a Marketing Automation Tool—Hubspot or Marketo is a plus
- IT, software or hardware knowledge preferred
- Pre-call planning
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Call structure and control
- Ability to work closely with commissioned professional sales team
- Interest in current technology trends (as it relates telecommunication and cloud) with the ability to talk intelligently about technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated track record maintaining metrics to effectively track results
- A proven track record of identifying business opportunities
- Must thrive in a results-oriented, collaborative environment
- Comfortable with self-direction and a team player
This position is compensated through base salary and bonus pay for hitting target goals. Base compensation will vary depending upon experience and expertise ranging between $ 35,0000 - $ 45,000 with the ability to earn up to $75,000.
Qualified applicants should send the following:
- Short description about why you are interested in the position
Successful applicants will receive a screening interview followed by a face-to-face interview.