Lead project engineer in designing/deploying (voice/data) solution on Multi projects stretching over different cities interconnected visa MPLS, IPSEC tunnels and PPTP. Troubleshooting escalated critical time sensitive network/system issues.
- Work with Vendors (ISP,IT Dept., equipment manufacturers, software solution provider) for devising custom solutions. Prefield network analysis, network modeling and planning network infrastructure before initiating new project, Deploying load balancing and fail over solution with firewall and L3 switches. Hands on Experience designing solutions and interfacing Cisco, Adtran, Juniper, Sonic walls, Barracuda devices(complete Network Designing Switching, routing and firewall devices )
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, provide, cross-training to others for new systems.
- Strong technical expertise surrounding servers, visualization storage, backups, storage, backups, wireless, telecommunications, infrastructure business continuity and other technical systems as needed.
- Ensuring the team performs necessary routing storage hardware and operating system task to agree upon standards and timelines.
- Overall responsibilities for all day-to-day activities, monitoring of the infrastructure and ensuring system availability 7X24X365
- Assist in development, management, administration of corporate systems.
- Ownership of infrastructure issues, ensuring a proactive, fast resolution.
Send resume to:
KTS Networks Inc.
11132 Winners Circle #103,
Los Alamitos, CA 90720